Monday, February 11, 2013
Peranan Pembukaan UUD’45
Penegakan Hukum Teknologi Informasi
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
2. Don't forget to back up your system before making any changes for future restore job when necessary.
3. Remove these Win32.Mebroot.U files:
- %UserProfile%\Application Data\PAV
- %UserProfile%\Local Settings\Temp\kjkkklklj.bat
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce 'SelfdelNT'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon 'Shell'='%UserProfile%\Application Data\antispy.exe'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run '[random string]'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings 'ProxyServer' = 'http=127.0.0.1:5555'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings 'ProxyOverride' = ' '
Or you can download malware removal here:
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
You can also specify the disks (or partitions) to heal as a command parameters, e.g. : "rmelkern C: D: ". If the command is used without parameters, it heals all disks (partitions) on computer.
Successful running of the removerrequires administrator rights. For proper functionality of the remover it is necessary to save the rmvirus32.nt and rmvirus.dos into the same folder as rmelkern.exe. After the healing process please run the rmelkern.exe again to make sure your computer is virus-free.
Download the following three files here:
When the timeout message appears that you will be disconnected in some time period, please click on START button -> RUN and type this command here:
and click OK then. The timeout will be stopped then and you will be able to download and install the security patch to your operating system.
- You have to download and install the security patch to your operating system first (it repairs a bug in the DCOM RPC). You can find it on Microsoft internet pages.
- Run the registry editor (START -> RUN -> type REGEDIT and click on OK button) and find this registry key:
- Please right click on the name "windows auto update" and choose REMOVE/DELETE.
- After this please reboot your computer to the "Save mode with command prompt" and type here these commands:
CD WINDOWS (enter)
CD SYSTEM32 (enter)
DEL MSBLAST.EXE (enter)
- Then run your antivirus likes AVG, MSE, or Avira to complete remove virus and check virus.
Download the remover rmbugbear.exe and run it on infected computer. Then restart your PC normally and run the rmbugbear.exe.
If the infected computer is connected to LAN, it is neccessary to disconnect this computer from LAN before removing the virus and re-establish the connection in the moment when ALL computers in LAN are cleaned.
If you are using Windows ME or Windows XP operating systems, there might be a problem in removing infected files from the _Restore folder (Windows ME) or System Volume Information folder (Windows XP). For the correct removal of these infected files, it is necessary to disable the system restore function.
download removal tools here: